Thursday, July 19, 2012

Crunchy Shrimps

 Crunchy Shrimps

One more recipe in the fish "family".
I could only live with sea food. Shrimps are no exception :)
This recipe I also borrowed from some book that I can not remember right now. I don't even remember the exact recipe, only that You need to cover the shrimps with crumbles.


For this You'll need:

Shrimps (frozen or fresh, but boiled)
Crushed rusk or toast
Parsley
Parmesan cheese
Egg
Olive oil
Salt
Pepper

I start with heating up the oven - 180 degrees will be enough. Then I prepare the crust. Mix the crushed rusk, or You can use very small and well crushed toast crumbles, with finely chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. Don't forget some salt and pepper. Then whisk one egg in a separate bowl with just a little salt and pepper. Then take Your shrimps (unfrozen if they were and of course boiled first. If they are not boiled - just put them unfrozen or fresh for 2-3 min into boiling water and dry them well) and holding its tale put it in the egg to cover it all and then into the crumble-parsley mix. Do this with all of them and put them on a baking tin (first I cover it with baking paper to avoid all the washing. After the shrimps are done I just throw it away) and pour a little olive oil on so they don't get very dry. If You have any of the crumbles left just put them on top of the shrimps and maybe some of them will still stick. If You like cheese You can sprinkle even more Parmesan on top. Bake until they start to get brown and You see the crust getting darker - I would say around 10-15 min.

I did not write how many shrimps or other ingredients You will need because everything depends on what You have. Try to guess how much of the mix You could need :)

Enjoy xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment